Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Hello, who are you?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog,
    Glad to see you got the board, although I don't understand that whole hijacking thing, but I'm glad you got it. Best of luck with it and now there's a second board I have to post to!
    Gus from what I've seen on the TV, your neck of the woods is being absorbed by Mexico to add to the international flavor. mmmmm Salsa

  2. #32
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah Ella~ our HEAT is WET, very, very WET [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Hi Sporty [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Dale B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger, saw that you signed the Melinda's Hairhouse Message Board. Thanks for dropping by. You missed a great party. Lots of musicians there. Maybe you can make it next year. You've got a good message board going here. I'll be back to visit later. Take Care.
    Dale

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for stopping by Dale.

    Glad to hear everything went well, I'll tell ya what, the people in Hamilton/Wayne Counties know how to throw a party!

    Any chance anyone made a cassette or video of the band?

    I looked at the Flora photos and saw a buddy of mine from NAL Rick Renier, Dancing at the Eagles, that was cool.

    If they know me, Tell 'em Hi

    rog

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Dale B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger,
    Glad you checked out the band pics. I'll be posting some more in a couple days. I'm doing a band project with Mal Rodgers now and we played in Mt Vernon Saturday at the Barbeque Festival. Mal was one of the Nashville Star Finalists last year. I'm pretty excited about this. He's a great guy, and an excellent entertainer.

    I'll be sure to tell Rick you said hello. He comes to the Salon here to get haircuts.

    Catch you later, Dale

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dale, If ya got a photo or flyer, go ahead and post it. I'd love to see it.

    Take care Bass-man

    rog

  7. #37
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dale B, Is that that tall kid, that played bass with the Benders, Down in Hamilton County, about a hundred years ago?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Dale B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger
    I've got some pics posted here http://www.melindashairhouse.com/pic...rsbbqfest.html . You can also see some pics and info on www.malrodgers.net. I'll be adding some pics of the party within the next couple days on www.melindashairhouse.com. You might want to check Mal's schedule. I think we have a gig coming up in Flora next month.

    You might also find this bit of history interesting. Jerry Greenwood, who is pictured on the page was in a band in the 60's called Grains Of Sand also Music Machine that had a top 10 hit called Talk Talk. He has also worked with Mickey Gilley and David Allan Coe among others.

    Also on the page is Jack Little. He is playing fiddle for Lance Miller now. He was Porter Wagonner's fiddle player for a while and then his drummer. He can still be seen on the RFDTV channel. They are showing old Porter shows. Of course he looks a little younger on the show.

    Dale

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Dale B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Trashcan,

    Yeah, I was probably that kid. Now I'm wondering who Trashcan is.

    Dale

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Dale B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger, Posted some pics from the party. http://www.melindashairhouse.com/pic...niversary.html
    You might see some folks you know there.

    Dale

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •